My interview was of around 45 minutes.
Tell me about yourself and your family background
What are your strengths
All the incidents were discussed (that were filled in the form)
Then the tech interview started
He asked are u comfortable with C or C++
I said both
Then he asked what are header files
Is it necessary to have a header file in every C program (I said no)
Then he asked about the header file “stdio.h”
After listening my answer(I said “it is used for I/O”)
he asked but you said that there can be a C program w/o a header file then how is it possible to have a program w/o any header file then I gave an example for that
then he asked that how the execution of a C program begins
what is the structure of a main program
what are the possible return types for a main program
Is it possible to have a return type as string for main program
What are RISC and CISC
On which OS you worked
I said windows XP , LINUX
Then he asked in LINUX which commands you know
I said copy, ls , etc
Then he asked the syntax of copy command
what if the file is not there in the current directory
Then he asked can you list the files in the order of their modification date(I said I don’t know)
What is a binary tree
Then he asked wat are different types of testing
Different types of models
what is regression testing
what is spiral model
which model is used in spiral model
What is CMM level 5
Which testing you have used in your projects
Is there anything in which you were failed to achieve that
What are your hobbies
What if you have lot of work and you don’t have time to finish them
I said I will take help of my friends then he said what if they are also busy
Suppose you have done a project with your partner and at the end moment bcoz of ur partner there is some mistake in the project what will you do
Then he asked about n/w
What are the layers in OSI model
What are the functions provided by data link lyr
Then he asked bit stuffing
On which device , packets are used
How long you took to study C , C++ , HTML , JAVASCRIPT , JSP
That’s all
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment