Saturday, June 30, 2007

Aricent Interview of Pranav Gupta

1. why OOP??
2. write advantages of OOP.
1. Then he asked me to explain each one of them
2. There were follow up questions from answers all were based on C
3. what is operator overloading??
4. how u do operator overloading??
5. how u use operator overloading??
6. what are virtual functions??
7. why use virtual functions??
8. how u declare virtual functions??
9. write a code insert a data in doubly linked list?
1. I asked where??
2. He said its sorted list??

after that he moved towards OS

10. what does OS provide
11. what are real time operating systems
12. what is a zombie process
13. what are various states of a process draw the diagram
14. what is kernel mode
15. difference between multiprogramming and multiprocessing



there were some other questions which I was unable to answer I don’t remember them then something about algorithms and networks mix

16. what is complexity of merge sort
17. leaky bucket algorithm
18. tcp and udp they were related to project but he asked disadvantage of tcp
19. what is a socket
20. there were some other question which I didn’t remember..



interview was total crap..

written test seemed to be easy

all English related.

Os ds and algo much had pointer type concept

C++ was more like one word quesn answer. Do test ur c++ skills by yashwant kanetkar.

No comments:

Post a Comment