My hr n techinal interview was combined. N I had a 1n a 1/2 hour long interview
HR Questions :
* Tell me smthg abt urself --- always give a very brief ans , n don’t give them d details of ur marks n all , they have ur resume
* Family background
* Puzzle :- there r 4 men at one end of a bridge , and all need to cross it . they jus have 1 candle which is required 4 crossing the bridge , and at a time only 2 of them can cross it . if 1st person takes 1 min , 2nd- 2min , 3rd 5min n 4th 10 min. Wat is d min time required to cross d bridge ? ANS- 17
* Y aricent
* N in d end asked if I had any questions. I asked him on what criteria do they assign us domains
Technical Questions:
First he asked me my fav subjects. I named dbms n os ,, but he wanted more .. so I said all subjects , n he started laughing
* What r different types of OS ?
* Give examples of real time os
* wat r real time operations
* how is device management done in UNIX
* what is inode , lex awk yacc
* wat is sliding window protocol ?exists in which layers ?
* diff layers of OSI model
* what r routers , repeaters , bridges , gateways
* header of UDP
* wat is UDP
* how does mobile communication take place explain diagrammatically ( I was given paper n pen)
* then he wrote some code in c n asked the output
* extern keyword
* kernel, shells
* diff b/w microprocessor and microcomputer
* different types of IPC’s
* normalization , all normal forms
* Kerberos
* RARP
* ARP
* N many more questions which I dun remember coz I wasn’t able to ans.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment