To start with
1. which programin lg u r fine with? I said c++. Then he started wid c++
2. diff between C and C++
3. how is memeory allocation diff in both
4. constructors and destructors
5. can destrctrs be explicitly called
6. as there are macros in c what is there in c++
7. inline functions & their advantage
8. data stuctures I hav stdudied.
9. code to insert in a linked list and dry run it.
10. what is inode? what is its format
11. file storage classes in windows and linux.
12. thrashing
13. segmentation and its diadvantage.
14. basics about trees
15. inheritance: base class, data hiding
16. sorting techniques. and which is the best of them all & why
I'm unable to remember other questions. He asked questions on c++, ds, os(specly linux)
No networking question.
After that he moved to critical incidence form:
I had to explain what i had written(for all the 7 ques)
No comments:
Post a Comment