Technical
Q:Tell me something about urself
Q:write the stucture for a node of a double linked list(DLL)
Q:code for inserting into a sorted DLL
Q:Range of integer
Q:Code for comparing 2 strings
Q:ne diff b/w \0 and NULL
Q: diff b/w static and global variable
Q:what is the purpose of new??
Q:Why is it efficient than using a static object??
Q:How does the stack and heap grow??
Q:How do u pass arrays to function??
I told him the natural way fun(arr) then he asked for another way then i said &arr[0]
Q:Different stages of a compiler... explain each one
Q:Purpose of using a macro... benifit and disadvantage
Q:what is MLPS mujhe exactly samjh ni aaya then he gave the full form multiple level priority scheduling...
Q:He asked me about distributed computing mujhe theek se nahi aata tha so i told something like control centralized nahi hota and aur sab processors apne aap queue main se job le lete hain ensuring that they don't select the same process
Q:Then he asked what would happen if the control was centralized
and I said ki bottlenecks ho sakte hain
Q:What is dead lock detection
Q:He gave me a scenario..... a railway reservation system in which there is 1 server and 2 clients....what kind of error handlingwould be done at the server
Ans:I told him about having a critical section to protect the access from the 2nd client when the first is accessing it..........thoda bahut us pe kheecha..
Q:Then he asked for other kind of errors
I said server fail kar jaye toh..
Q: Then he gave me another hint ki reservation failiure kab ho sakta hai.... I answered him ki agar no of available tickets khatam ho jaye or train cancel ho jaye
Q:RTOS ka example
Ans: maine keh diya mujhe nahi aata
Q:Code to implement pipes
Ans :Maine kaha humne B.Sc main kiya thalekin abhi mujhe call ka syntax nahi yaad
Q:Layers of OSI model
Q:Which layer has repeater, router,bridge,FTP
Q:Function of bridge
Q:What is subnetting??Can u give me a valid subnet mask??
jahaan tak mujhe yaad hai yehi sab poocha tha.........
HR round
Q:Tell me about urself professionally and personally
Q:Why do u want to come into communications line?? Why M.Sc. not MBA or MCA
Q:Family background
Q:On a scale of 1 to 6 rate urself on analytical reasoning
Ans: I said 4-4.5
Q: U have rated urself very high ....No one has rated themselves so much
A: actually I couldn't have said less than that or even more than that ......Important just stick to wat u are saying
Q:Now that u have rated urself so high... how many stars are there in the sky??
Ans:???????????????????????Bahut hi vague u hav to be confident that was 1 mistake I made here
Q:U hav an option to work in a team of 5 or individually what would u do???
Q:of ur team of 5 two people hav to leave immediately. Ur manager asks u to take over their job. None of the other members can be given the job. Would you accept it??
Q:Tell me something about urself
Q:write the stucture for a node of a double linked list(DLL)
Q:code for inserting into a sorted DLL
Q:Range of integer
Q:Code for comparing 2 strings
Q:ne diff b/w \0 and NULL
Q: diff b/w static and global variable
Q:what is the purpose of new??
Q:Why is it efficient than using a static object??
Q:How does the stack and heap grow??
Q:How do u pass arrays to function??
I told him the natural way fun(arr) then he asked for another way then i said &arr[0]
Q:Different stages of a compiler... explain each one
Q:Purpose of using a macro... benifit and disadvantage
Q:what is MLPS mujhe exactly samjh ni aaya then he gave the full form multiple level priority scheduling...
Q:He asked me about distributed computing mujhe theek se nahi aata tha so i told something like control centralized nahi hota and aur sab processors apne aap queue main se job le lete hain ensuring that they don't select the same process
Q:Then he asked what would happen if the control was centralized
and I said ki bottlenecks ho sakte hain
Q:What is dead lock detection
Q:He gave me a scenario..... a railway reservation system in which there is 1 server and 2 clients....what kind of error handlingwould be done at the server
Ans:I told him about having a critical section to protect the access from the 2nd client when the first is accessing it..........thoda bahut us pe kheecha..
Q:Then he asked for other kind of errors
I said server fail kar jaye toh..
Q: Then he gave me another hint ki reservation failiure kab ho sakta hai.... I answered him ki agar no of available tickets khatam ho jaye or train cancel ho jaye
Q:RTOS ka example
Ans: maine keh diya mujhe nahi aata
Q:Code to implement pipes
Ans :Maine kaha humne B.Sc main kiya thalekin abhi mujhe call ka syntax nahi yaad
Q:Layers of OSI model
Q:Which layer has repeater, router,bridge,FTP
Q:Function of bridge
Q:What is subnetting??Can u give me a valid subnet mask??
jahaan tak mujhe yaad hai yehi sab poocha tha.........
HR round
Q:Tell me about urself professionally and personally
Q:Why do u want to come into communications line?? Why M.Sc. not MBA or MCA
Q:Family background
Q:On a scale of 1 to 6 rate urself on analytical reasoning
Ans: I said 4-4.5
Q: U have rated urself very high ....No one has rated themselves so much
A: actually I couldn't have said less than that or even more than that ......Important just stick to wat u are saying
Q:Now that u have rated urself so high... how many stars are there in the sky??
Ans:???????????????????????Bahut hi vague u hav to be confident that was 1 mistake I made here
Q:U hav an option to work in a team of 5 or individually what would u do???
Q:of ur team of 5 two people hav to leave immediately. Ur manager asks u to take over their job. None of the other members can be given the job. Would you accept it??
No comments:
Post a Comment